These food and drinks will help you to control your High Blood Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 5-10 drops chocolate flavored stevia extract (or plain stevia extract will work too)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- Whipped cream to top
- Blend all ingredients except whipped cream – use that to top it off and enjoy!
Mixed Berry Smoothie
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almond milk – or use coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed oil – or olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5-10 drops liquid stevia – optional for extra sweetness
- 1/4 cup Water – if it’s too thick for your liking
- Blend and enjoy!
How To Control High Blood Sugar
You can often lower your blood sugar level by exercising. However, if your blood sugar is above 240 mg/dl, check your urine for ketones. If you have ketones, do not exercise.
Exercising when ketones are present may make your blood sugar level go even higher. You’ll need to work with your doctor to find the safest way for you to lower your blood sugar level.
Cutting down on the amount of food you eat might also help. Work with your dietitian to make changes in your meal plan. If exercise and changes in your diet don’t work, your doctor may change the amount of your medication or insulin or possibly the timing of when you take it.
Do This Immediately If you Have high blood sugar
“High blood sugar can be reversed, if you do this daily”It’s easy to do, can be done at any age, and doesn’t involve any weird pills with harmful side effects…
And what’s great is you can get started tonight.
After watching this video, you’ll soon be able to keep your blood sugar level below 100 and can enjoy your life again.